Thursday, August 14

Currently Coveting: Nude Blazer

Sadly summer is winding down (insert crocodile tears here). I get so depressed when I go shopping this time of year and all the new fall clothes are black, dark gray & burgundy. So dark. One trend I am loving for Fall is the beige blazer. A staple piece that can carry you through every season minus the winter-y months. I just like to deny that winter is coming as long as possible so summer whites mixed with a light blazer seems like a perfect transition.
blazer3.jpg_effected
Courtney working neutrals. LA. #AlwaysJudging   LEFASHIONBLOGCLASSICEASYCOMBOPART4NUDEBLAZERJACKETSTREETSTYLEBLOGGERSTYLESTATEMENTCATEYESUNGLASSESWHITETEELIGHTGREYGRAYHIGHWAISTPANTSTRO.png (518×870)
viavia
   peach blazer, fun rings
viavia
beige blazer
via

Get the look for fall - I rounded up 5 cute options all for $100 or less:
Currently Coveting: The Nude Blazer
1. 2. 3. 4. 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments! I love your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...